Saturday, June 06, 2009

Pilot v 2.0

Its been a long long slumber. Having shrugged off writing for a few months now, I can't any longer choose to ignore some recent events which point towards my inactivity at my blog.

The questions pertaining my blog have been genuine, I must comment. A few FAQs:
1. Why don't you write anymore?
uhhhhh... :|
2. If you don't want to write, why don't u just delete the URL? Would spare Google of all the crawling.
uhhhhh... :|

The other ones... well I just ignore them and go ahead with what I want to do. Though today, I really feel like writing...

Hence, attempt at reviving the blog is on.

As always, it would be a amalgamation of my thoughts and my dreams :)

2 comments:

aparna said...

welcome back sup..and i like the new backdrop,design(whatever u call it)..

soup said...

Its a picture taken by me :)