Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Oreos and then some!

Munching Oreos sans milk and working on a paper... thats how I became friends with Aishwarya... a name alienated from her now that shes Oli for me!

Over a homemade meal of Manchurian and that sailor game (whatever it was called), it was time for Kunal and Parth to bear me!

[Queer how everything in my life revolves around food, work and clothes! :P]

And henceforth began a nice tale... Grumpy Kunal... Hyper Oli... The-Grinch-Smile Parth... Breaks at Arcus and Jhaji... Lots of them... Very frequently... Legal and illegal night outs... Movies... (N)ever materializing plans... The night at CTC sans Oli... Lots of sweet memories... which form an inseparable part of my happy moments!

Its a shame I didn't interact with you earlier... but wonderful that I atleast did! :P

Cheers, dost log! :)

No comments: