Friday, November 16, 2007

Senseless senses..

Chaos. Utter chaos. Life. Priorities. Let go. Understand. Hate. Discover. Cry. Smile.
What probably was being said was true. Summers do open your eyes. Not only about your "core competencies", but more about the people surrounding you. People who pretend to be your friends. And all they can say is crap. All they can think is crap.
And at the same time, you find people who make you realize what I have been doing is right. That I should not care about these "shitty" people!

I acknowledge today that I made a huge huge mistake, thinking that a particular person is a friend... what she turned out to be was entirely opposite. I thank her for showing her true colors in the 2nd month of MDI... Now I know who to cut off myself from.

So its another 4-day gap between classes... The end result is what I wanted.

Today I finally realize that a stone is what I have to become when it comes to people like the ones I had been hanging out with during my first few weeks in MDI.. So long!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You, do you remember me?
Like I remember you?
Do you spend your life
Going back in your mind to that time?
Because I, I walk the streets alone
I hate being on my own
And everyone can see that I refell
And I'm going through hell
Thinking about you were somebody else
Somebody wants you
Somebody needs you
Somebody dreams about you every single night
Somebody can't breath without you, it's lonely
Somebody hopes someday you will see
That Somebody's Me
How, How could we go wrong
It was so good and now it's gone
And I pray at night taht our paths will soon cross
And what we had isn't lost
Cause you're always right here in my thoughts