Monday, November 05, 2007

The Instant Noodles Theory


Ahem ahem... In a different writing mood tonight... somehow unexpected (by me too!).. But so it is.. And here it goes...



Instant noodles... Maggi... 2 minutes... In effect, thats all the time it takes for you to have your "inner soul" shouting whether you like the other person or not... Gut feeling i can call it... But its somewhere beyond that point where gut feeling ceases to be logical (ohh yes, its logical at times!)... And thats how it is...
Just like maggi can't be prepared in 2minutes... but it does sell with the 2minute funda... thats how my instant noodle theory works...
It fails... a number of times... But i don't regret it... for I have the alibi ready... "it was this feeling I had".

Somehow to think of it... and extending beyond categorizing people... I do a lot of things spontaneously... 12 jan 2006 for instance...!
:D
And then... I do figure out a reason for it... at least most of the times...
Ohh its a good world... I guess!

"And I don't want the world to see me..
Coz I don't think that they'll understand"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can v say hi 2 each othr..????

blaze of glory.... this woman is one of the most capable people ive ever seen. with loads of potential in her, what makes her different is that she uses it. Blessed with the lousiest sense of humour ever - anything can make her laugh.the flipside being that shes got a bad temper,an eloquent, sensible feminist- constantly stimulated.this pretty chick can rip your balls apart, and if you dont have balls; then fingers will do just fine.
fellow rocker, fellow at bullshit, fellow at work;all since a long time, fellow forever.
love.