Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The last time you talk...seems like a farce...and wiggling your head sideways...you look behind you... and see theres nothing left... just an empty space...
All this while you'd thought theres something with you...but then its all a lie..
LIFE is a big lie... everytime theres something happening, I try to feel I can take control... that I can make things work the way they should ideally... but woooooosh!! Life takes over... or would we attribute that to fate?

Till what extent can one believe in faith? I, for one, never did...but at this very moment...I wish it turns in my favour...which implies by itself that somewhere down the line..I have come to believe in it...though my conscious mind doesn't allow me to think so...

Talking about life and fate... where does this all lead to? Wouldn't it be better to have nothing than have some sadness? I would surely prefer that...whether it means that I appreciate the happy times or not...

Why am I so optimistic about certain things? Why can't I accept life on the face of it? Why do I try to challenge everything that life throws down on me? Why???

No comments: