Thursday, August 23, 2007

"I was thinking about another kind of river, one that runs through everyone of us, no matter where we come from, all over the world. It's the river of the heart, and the heart's desire. It's the pure, essential truth of what each one of us is, and can achieve. All my life I'd been a fighter. I was always ready, too ready, to fight for what I loved, and against what I deplored. In the end, I became the expression of that fight, and my real nature was concealed behind a mask of menace and hostility."

2 comments:

Kapil said...

ur last 4 - 5 posts show that u r in some kind of sadness. anything gone wrong in a relationship?? totally different from ur previous posts....

Anonymous said...

hey sweetie,
the real nature be it concealed, is still there...n the river is still vibrant... just love thy self cos u really r lovely...

Love u babes,
it's been a privilege knowing sombdy who's a fighter.

Khubsu