Saturday, September 22, 2007

Heroes

And I thought it would be a loser sitcom... But it was great... Yes I love super heroes... they are my escape from this reality... But theres something beyond superheroes... Theres more to Harry Potter than what you see... Theres more to life than what you can feel...


Theres always more; and yet we never try to find that out... I want to fall off the roof and know that it hurts... And I want to run through the rain and know that it cuts my eyes... I want to go off alone and know how I survive... I want to dive into the ocean and see how long I can breathe...

Theres always an Aragon... and a Dumbledore... There is always a hero... There is always an adventure...

Its sad to see very few people who want to live an adventure... Why do people even ask questions like "Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?" Its the worst question that could exist... Why should I plan my life and then live it? Life is an adventure... its the longest rollercoaster that could possibly exist... And yet we fail to do justice to it... Why do we think?

Eyes,
Missed the last train home
Birds pass by to tell me that im not alone
Well im pushing myself to finish this part
I can handle a lot
But one thing i miss
Its in your eyes

Have you seen this film
It reminds me of walking through the avenues
Well I'm washing my hands of attachments, yeah
I will land on the ground
But the one thing i miss
Is in your eyes

I just love the way Genesis starts... The simplest of all questions... and the one that can drive us mad... I am not same as the others... And thats what I am... I am not you...

Its special out there.... ohhh yes it is...
:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the journey too!...looks like im getting addicted to ur posts!

Anonymous said...

but still... we are all the same...its only our minds that are different!...we are not our minds

soup said...

@ radha..
thnx :)
bt our minds are different coz WE are different... the way we r made... the way we see things is different ... yes its mind... but then thats it!

Anonymous said...

wat is "you"...are u only the things u see, are u ur like n dislikes?..wat is "u"