Sunday, July 08, 2007

Lost .. season 2.. don't remember the episode no.:
Hurley thinking..
Jin and the clucks' chicken: "Life's going to change now.."

And it has.. its somehow the same thing we try to fight against... until the day Rose comes in and tells us to accept it.

July 9 2007 .. 00.09 hrs.. A call.. A friend.. and the conversation.. shocking..
And i can't till the present minute.. There are some really close people .. whom to love to see together.. whom you HAVE seen together for a long long time..
And then.. one day.. things change.

I've never seen someone as happy as my friends X and Y .. I miss both of you.. And I hope I shall see you again.. as you were.. as we all were.. as we were happy.. as you were together.. as we were together.. i hope..

1 comment:

Kapil said...

Been here. Looks like u r an avid reader. Nice blog.