Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Was it a mistake to trust u?



"But what if it turns out the wrong way? What if he gets angry?"



"Don't worry, girl...kuch nahi hoga...i'll do something..just wait for 10 minutes."



Kuch nahi hoga...3 mere words...but when heard from a friend...they are the most assuring words. Your heart beat falls down. And you smile. He is my friend after all. He won't let anything happen to me. He'll make sure i'm not interpreted wrong.

So I'm placed next to the wall. An apple on top of my head.


"Just close your eyes. Am I not your friend?"


Ahhh....yes you are :)

So i close my eyes. I know nothing will happen. After all, I have given my trust to you.


1min.

2mins.


Why is it taking time?...Ohhh....he must be taking a proper aim...

:)


I hear something. Something tearing apart the wind.

:)

Here it comes. It'll penetrate the apple. Does the apple have a worm inside? Just like the ones shown in cartoons?

Naaaah.....soup...kabhi toh sensible baatein socha kar....


Something hits me. Whats this?...Maybe the apple broke down...

But what is this?...I feel i'm hurt?...

I open my eyes....to see the blood seeping thru my shirt. I hold my chest. This is a joke right?..I'm dreaming...I start to call you out...but i feel dizzy...at a loss of energy...

I'm goin down...

The arrow...it...it passed through my chest...am i dying?


"wouldn't u save me?...u said kuch nahi hoga....."


I look at you...am i hallucinating?...are you actually smiling?...the same smile which i thought defines you...are you mocking me?...that i was hoodwinked so easily?...or are there tears in your eyes?




And i die...with a single question in my mind..."weren't you my frnd?..why did this happen?"

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even if u loose ,Dont loose the lesson... thats all I can say .

soup said...

no he was crying...
i knw that now..
:)

yes the lesson is...to trust him blindly...
:)

Ankur said...

Good to see you alive..... :)

soup said...

@ankur...
dude m alive!!

Anonymous said...

@soup
Thats great...but then one should always be carefull with arrows..they can be quite dangerous sometimes :P:P

Ankur said...

now that you're alive....
let me remind you one of your earlier post http://soupz.blogspot.com/2006/09/i-am-fool.html

So u know you'll be killed next time you do the same.

Remember, you've got one life. Live it or loose it.

soup said...

@clairvoyant..
bt my frnd will be there to save me...
:)

soup said...

@ankur...
yes sir...
:)
bt some ppl are meant to be trusted...abou the rest...shall be careful...

Anonymous said...

@ soup : Hmm ... But then excess of everything is bad.. even blind trust is bad sometimes....

soup said...

@clairvoyant...
bt sometimes taking a risk fills ur heart with warmth...

Anonymous said...

@ soup : okay agreed ! You want to trust this person blindly :D:D gud if that makes u happy .